Our Health and Well Being Services project is is aimed at improving the health and general well-being of people living in the Church Street Ward.
The following are just some of the activities that are delivered:
- Healthy eating lunch clubs, cookery classes and shopping trips
- Older Peoples Services: Home visits, tea/coffee drop-ins
- Health information workshops, topics include: smoking cessation, managing diabetes, blood pressure, dental health, First Aid, food hygiene.
- Physical activities such as swimming, walks, exercise classes and weight reduction classes, football etc
- Day trips
- Community events such as sports days.